Thursday, December 27, 2007

Home Based Business SEO

SEO for a Home based Business, there is a book published somewhere
SEO: an hour a day,” I have not read it.. My advice on SEO is not to get bogged down in the detail and algorithms. I find the KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) method works well for my home based business and takes about an hour a day.

I sit down and write about one of my keyword phrases or something that I have come across which is connected with my home based business. Once a draft is complete I revise it , perhaps adding a few keyword phrase to keep the spiders happy, they seem to like keywords right at start and in the last paragraph. Depending how many words I have written I might submit it as an article.

I use the same content to post to three blogs, which in turn will supply RSS feeds to update all my work at home based business websites ( I have a lot). I have also started to use Google Groups to build back links to my home based business site, so I will submit an email to these sites. Finally I will
go to my suite of SEO linking portals and post a link of my latest blog posts and group discussion about my work at home business.

The whole process might take a little longer than an hour, but you can see that the hours work is very productive. I hate writing and am working hard to improve it as the key to success is providing regular content rich keyword specific information about my home based business.

If you fall into the trap of worrying about algorithms and how changes will effect you will never publish anything about your work at home based business. I have used SEO tools in the past such as Webmaster Gold which goes into great detail for a Nerd but Google will not like the results as it uses black hat technique.


David Ogden Internet Marketing Mentor
201 793 8702
+6088258702

http://david_ogden.4f500.com/