Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Home Business

I think that I now have the ideal home business, one which I can
operate from virtually anywhere having purchased a laptop. I have set
up a Limited Liability Company (LLC) in the USA together with a bank
account, so I can now conduct my home based business in the USA and
Canada, but without having to pay tax as I live in Malaysia.

The advantages of this home based business for me is that I can earn $
whilst living in a relatively cheap developing country. Malaysia is
some 12 hours different to the USA, so I normally conduct business
during the mornings from home or else from a nearby beach bar, where
Internet access results in being able to work outdoors with a cooling
sea breeze..

--
David Ogden - Internet Marketing Mentor
TheInterbiz LLC
http://David Ogden.org
Email itsgoodbusinessasia.gmail.com
Tel 603 217 5219
Skype: seadogs11