Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Better Home Based Business

The first thing you need to do is to select the main keyword or keyword phrase you are targeting and then ensure your content is keyword specific, but do not keyword stuff. Good meta tags are essential to gain top position.

Once you have submitted your website to Google, do not think that is the end of the matter. Search engine spiders are always looking for new content, so it is important that you website is updated on a regular basis.

I tend to use feeds from blogs to achive this and try to write to my blog on a daily basis with some news snippit. I also use website linking sites such as
Anzaland which will provide free backlinks to my site to increase link popularity.

Finally I will post an item to a popular website or blog to ensure the search engine spiders pick up new content.


David Ogden Internet Marketing Mentor
201 793 8702
+6088258702